Now that you have learned all about the Purim story, pick one character and make a Ji Tap e-book retelling the Purim story through their eyes.
Parent Instruction and Information
Please contact us if you have specific queries or challenges with Ji Bytes.
Using Ji Bytes on different devices
For an optimal learning experience, we recommend that Ji Bytes be used on a desktop or laptop. If you are using a mobile device, you will not get the full intended Ji Bytes experience.
Links for Ji Bytes
- Ji Tap Game Creator
- Ji Tap Games
- Ji Studio iPad App
- Ji Studio download to Mac or PC
- Adobe Spark iPad app
- Adobe Spark Website
Ji Tap Web Creator (Browser)
- Go to Ji Tap
- Make sure that you have a parent login to Ji Tap - signup is free (Watch how to create a family profile)
- Login and click the CREATE item on the top menu
- Watch our short instructional video about our web creator tool
- Click the plus sign (+) to create. It’s easy!
Ji Tap Creator (iPad)
- Download the Ji Tap app
- Tap the plus sign (+) along the lower menu
- Start creating!
You can use Ji Studio to create interactive books and posters which can be printed as PDFs or shared.
- Desktop/laptop: You will need to download the Ji Studio app to your computer and install it. This will take a few minutes, depending on your internet connection. Once installed, it can be used offline.
- iPad/iPhone: Download the Ji Studio 4 Jewish Kids app. Once installed, it can be used offline.
- Watch video about Ji Studio.
We are keeping making video clips easy. Your children can make a video using any tool they wish or just the video camera on a phone. For those more advanced we love Adobe Spark! You will need to download the app, or create an account to use this tool.
Please share your experience or upload your child’s creative work and tag us on social media using #jibytes: